Limited Edition Kit ~ June ~ Underwire Bra
This month’s kit came together on the fly after my initial kit fabric didn’t arrive in time. BUT, sometimes a change of plan has great results and I think this is certainly the case on this occasion!
The main fabric is a stunning, weighty and drapey, Italian stretch satin in a cool lilac. Reflecting the month’s ‘sunset’ colour inspiration, I have paired this with a deep burgundy lace and bright salmon elastic.
I can see this kit made up into a Grace bra by Annie and Myras or a Black Beauty, pattern by Emerald Erin. Both patterns would make for a modern, sporty looking bra. Or get the ‘extra’ kit which has a generous 1m of main fabric and create a set, perhaps using the ‘Betty’ pattern by Suco by Susana.
This kit is available in either 12mm and 19mm elastics and both come in Standard or Extra size.
Standard Kit includes:
- Stretch lingerie satin ~ lilac ~ 50cm x 98cm (30% one way stretch)
- Powernet ~ peach x Fat 1/8
- 15 denier tricot lining ~ white ~ fat quarter (one way stretch)
- Stretch lace - burgundy x .5m
- Strap elastic burgundy 12mm x 1m (or 19mm x 1m)
- Band elastic burgundy 12mm x 1m (or 19mm x 1.2m)
- Fold over elastic 20mm ~ bright salmon x 2m
- Channeling ~ burgundy x 1m
- Rings and Sliders ~ iridescent 12mm (or 19mm)
- Hook and eye burgundy ~ 2x3 (or 3x3)
Extra Kit Includes
- The materials above plus an extra .5m of stretch satin (1m total) an extra 25cm of stretch lace (.75m total) an extra 1m of fold over elastic (3m total)
*Kits do not include underwires. These need to be purchased separately.
Please check carefully to ensure this kit corresponds to your pattern requirements.
This kit contains material and findings for sewing your own bra ~ pattern and finished sewn product not included.