Andrea Muller Collection 2020 ~ Frondescence Blue
Feel good while frolicking with swimwear made from this stunning fabric. Not only is it beautifully soft and strong it's also environmentally friendly!
The 2020 Andrea Muller Collection features prints by New Zealand textile print designer Andrea Muller.
'Frondescence Blue' is a fun and playful medium scale print of pink/blue/teal graphic leaves on a black background.
My pick of co-ordinating solids would be ~ Raspberry Sherbet, Black and New Royal
- 78% recycled poly and 22% lycra
- 140cm wide
- 190gsm weight
- 45% stretch in both directions
- Chlorine resistant finish
This would make fantastic swimwear of any style but also lends itself to lingerie making as well. It would work well for many soft bra styles and is perfect for use over foam cups.
Machine wash on cold and line dry. Do not tumble dry or dry clean. Cool iron.
Fabric Cutting Information:
- Price shown is for a ¼ metre (quantity of 1)
- Orders of 1 quarter will be cut as a fat quarter
- Orders of 2 quarters or more will be cut as a continuous length
- Find the Fabric Cutting Diagram here