Summer fun and tropical cocktails have inspired this month's colour theme.
Delicious blues, tropical pinks with a shot of lime! These colours just shout summer don't they?
I’m so excited to present this month’s kit, a swimsuit inspired by beach fun, bright cocktails and a little bit of a retro vibe.
This kit is highly tactile with the main fabric being heavily textured and highly funky combined with it’s partner colour in our smooth and soft recycled swimwear fabric. Completing the kit is our recycled swimwear lining, two widths of elastic and a metal g-hook.
I think the combination of textured and smooth fabric will create a really cool two piece. You could use one fabric for the top and one for the bottom or create different panels and combine both fabrics together. It would also make a great one-piece although you may need to purchase more lining to make that work.
All fabric has a 4-way stretch.
- Textured swimwear fabric 50cm x 115cm*
- Recycled swimwear fabric plain 50cm x 150cm
- Recycled swimwear lining beige 50cm x 150cm
- 25mm wide rubber swim elastic x 2m
- 9mm wide rubber swim elastic x 3m
- G-hook metal 25mm x 1
The kits come in five fabulous colours:
- Cosmopolitan ~ a bright watermelon red
- Martini ~ a moody, inky navy
- Mojito ~ a acidic chartreuse green
- Long Island ~ a cool copper brown
- Blue Lagoon ~ a vibrant blue
*Length may vary by +/- 2cm due to the crinkle nature of the fabric.
If you're as excited as I am and can't wait to get started - then click below to get your favourite colour before they run out!
Textured swimwear fabric is very on trend and I can’t wait to create a swimsuit for this summer season!
Don't forget to tag us @nelliejoans or #nelliejoans when you make up your kit, so we can see and share what you've been up to with our online audience.