Recycled Nylon Swimwear ~ Dragonfly collection ~ $12.25 per 1/4m
The dragonfly collection is a fabric line designed by Helen Cloke and exclusive to Nellie Joans. The prints are designed to co-ordinate with the solid colours in the recycled nylon. (See fabric details below)
- 'Watercolour white' ~ an abstract floral and dragonfly print in greens, blues and purples on a white base.
- 'Watercolour teal' ~ an abstract floral and dragonfly print in blue, white and citrus yellow on a teal base
- 'Dragonfly Geo' ~ a geometric design made up of hexagons with diamond shape dragonflies. Hexagons measure 9mm.
- 'Watercolour purple' ~ an abstract floral and dragonfly print in cerise pink and purple on a purple base. SOLD OUT
All prints are non-directional.
Feel good while frolicking with swimwear made from this stunning fabric. Not only is it beautifully soft and strong it's also environmentally friendly!
- 78% Nylon and 22% Lycra
- 150cm wide (printed area may only be 145cm wide)
- 190gsm weight
The nylon component is 100% regenerated nylon fibre from pre and post consumer waste, such as, fishing nets! The lycra used is 5 x more chlorine resistant that the average chlorine-resistant spandex. Plus it has UPF 50+ sun protection!
This would make fantastic swimwear of any style but also lends itself to lingerie making as well. It would work well for many soft bra styles and is perfect for use over foam cups.
$12.25 per 1/4m ($49/m)
Fabric is priced and sold by the quarter metre and cut as a fat quarter (approx. 50cm x 72cm) or as a continuous length if more than one quantity is purchased. For example a quantity of 2 is 50cm x width of fabric, a quantity of 3 is 75cm x width of fabric.