Recycled Swimwear ~ Dragonfly Geo ~ $49 pm
The dragonfly collection is a fabric line designed by Helen Cloke and exclusive to Nellie Joans. The prints are designed to co-ordinate with the solid colours in the recycled nylon. (See fabric details below)
- 'Dragonfly Geo' ~ a geometric design made up of hexagons with diamond shape dragonflies. Hexagons measure 9mm.
All prints are non-directional.
Feel good while frolicking with swimwear made from this stunning fabric. Not only is it beautifully soft and strong it's also environmentally friendly!
- 78% Nylon and 22% Lycra
- 150cm wide (printed area may only be 145cm wide)
- 190gsm weight
The nylon component is 100% regenerated nylon fibre from pre and post consumer waste, such as, fishing nets! The lycra used is 5 x more chlorine resistant that the average chlorine-resistant spandex. Plus it has UPF 50+ sun protection!
This would make fantastic swimwear of any style but also lends itself to lingerie making as well. It would work well for many soft bra styles and is perfect for use over foam cups.
Fabric Cutting Information:
- Price shown is for a ¼ metre (quantity of 1)
- Orders of 1 quarter will be cut as a fat quarter
- Orders of 2 quarters or more will be cut as a continuous length
- Find the Fabric Cutting Diagram here