In Mamie's Summer House Collection ~ Stripes Dark ~ $62 pm
Feel good while frolicking with swimwear made from this stunning fabric. Not only is it beautifully soft and strong it's also environmentally friendly!
The 'In Mamie's Summer House' Collection features exclusive prints by New Zealand designer Melanie Edgar.
A collection of natural prints infused with a carefree, vintage vibe and retro colour palette
Stripes Dark - Stripes are always a staple in every wardrobe. This muted rainbow will match with everything. Gorgeous blush, teal and acid green/brown stripes on a dark teal blue background.
My pick of co-ordinating solids would be ~ Spirulina and Nautical
- 78% recycled poly and 22% lycra
- 140cm wide
- 190gsm weight
- 45% stretch in both directions
- Chlorine resistant finish
This would make fantastic swimwear of any style but also lends itself to lingerie making as well. It would work well for many soft bra styles and is perfect for use over foam cups.
Machine wash on cold and line dry. Do not tumble dry or dry clean. Cool iron.
Fabric Cutting Information:
- Price shown is for a ¼ metre (quantity of 1)
- Orders of 1 quarter will be cut as a fat quarter
- Orders of 2 quarters or more will be cut as a continuous length
- Find the Fabric Cutting Diagram here